- At Activate we use a person-centred approach and are committed to equipping students with skills essential for adulthood and lifelong learning
- Our staff are highly specialised and skilled and are able to develop and support students throughout their learning journey
- All students are provided with access to high quality, impartial careers information
- The Careers and Transition Team assist students in making informed career and lifestyle choices and ensure that students have access to a wide range of meaningful work skills and work experience opportunities
- All students follow a clear pathway to adulthood and are fully supported throughout the transition process, ensuring they are ready for the next stages of their lives into employment, volunteering, further education, supported internships and adult social care.
Activate College is committed to supporting students to plan and manage their career and appropriate destinations to meet their needs effectively, ensuring progression which is both meaningful and aspirational. It will promote equality of opportunity, embrace diversity, safeguarding and challenge stereotypes. The College will ensure high quality, timely and accurate and impartial careers education, information advice and guidance will be provided to support students to make informed choices about their future next steps into adulthood.